Youth and Family Fishing Guide Trips are available!
The maximum number of anglers is 3 in the boat for open water trips to ensure maximum educational opportunities for each angler and a safe trip! There are no exceptions here.
Individual and Group Trip Durations/Rates:
Open Water Multi-species
- 3-hour Group Trip $110
- 4-hour Individual Trip $120
- 4-hour Group Trip $145
- 5-hour Individual Trip $150
- 5-hour Group Trip $180
Open Water Musky Specific (*Certain times of the summer we refrain from targeting musky due to stress on the fish in warmer waters)
- 4-hour Individual $149
- 4-hour Group $179
- 5-hour Individual $200
- 5-hour Group $225
Ice Fishing Trips (Groups may accommodate up to 5 Anglers) *Not available for the 2017/18 season
- 3-hour Group $125
- 4-hour Group $150
- 5-hour Group $175
- Fishing Trips will be rescheduled due to unfavorable weather conditions at the guides consent. Safety is always a priority and I always strive to maintain a fun experience.
- A completed liability form must be complete/submitted prior to the initial trip of the new season. *Available link to form provided when booking!
- All other cancellations made by the customer must be made at least 48-hours in advance of scheduled trip
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking for brand new clients
My Trip (take my fishing to a new level)
- All anglers under the age of 13 will have proper fitting life vests provided. You are more than welcome to provide your own.
- All necessary equipment and any live bait (if needed) will be provided at no additional cost. Just show up to fish!
- Your angler will be guaranteed to learn 2 new techniques or tactics to improve their current fishing knowledge
- Your angler will gain an honest assessment of your current fishing abilities and education on how to improve with immediate opportunities to do so.
- You will have access to a fully insured and licensed Wisconsin Fishing Guide
- Your guide will have current certification in First Aid and CPR
What I Should Bring
- Healthy Beverages and perhaps a few snacks. 3 and 4 hour trips pass very quickly, however. Kids are always encouraged to eat prior to their trip in order to focus on catching fish while they’re aboard!
- Valid WI state fishing license for all anglers over 16
- Appropriate weather attire (rain gear if needed)
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray is encouraged when conditions dictate.